I’m now approaching half a century and I like to believe that like a fine wine, my knowledge, experience and versality expands with age.
I have a lifetimes worth of experience which started 40 years ago programming the first home computers (Sinclair zx80s) at a very tender age. I moved across several sectors of industry, but I have garnered experience from a variety of roles:
Here’s five reasons why my experience means you are safe in the knowledge you have a professional who has built a career in training, coaching and development whilst working
1. Working as an IT professional in corporate government, training staff and internal customers in how to use PC’s and Macs as well as software. I was a procurement officer buying the latest technology for use in corporate government officers.
2. I spent a few years working at Apple delivering workshops and their One to One training. I’m a big Apple fan and have been using their equipment for 25 years! Working at Apple was a career highlight but also an opportunity to train end users how to use computers, a Apple software and operating systems.
3. I worked for several IT companies privately installing computer equipments, software and managing computer networks professionally.
4. It’s been interesting watching users move from being tied to desktop home computers to mobile devices. I worked as part of the team which helped launch the iPhone and I am fully equipped in being able to deliver training on how to get the best out of mobile devices and also being able to sort out problems on these devices too.
5. In the 90’s, I worked in the entertainment industry sub contracted to Warner Bros. and EMI Records where I was managing publications and printing promotional material, I have extensive design and publishing experience which has seen me on a 20 year journey using advanced software from Photoshop to Dreamweaver and back again.
6. I worked on prestigious Government websites , including DWP.GOV & JOBCENTREPLUS